Wix Login — what you need to know
Do you have an issues with Wix login?
Every month 300,000 search for how to login Wix — so you are not alone.
- Find the right place to sign in to your Wix acount:
Go to Wix.com. Click Sign In at the top right. Enter your email address and password. Click Log In.
- You tried to login to Wix with the wrong username and password.
- The provided password to login to Wix is temporary expired (this can happen if your account is new or your password was recently reset.)
- The Wix website is having issues — might just be a glitch.
- Your internet access is unstable.
Tips — good to know
- Never share your username or password with anyone.
- Especially with online activities it’s important to stay safe, make sure your system is fully updated. Regardless if it’s a mobile device or a computer.
- Make unique long passwords for each site you are using.
- [Read more] solution on how to get rid of passwords
Solution for Wix Login
- Ensure you are connected correctly to the internet. You can try making a simple search on google. Chances are that you are online since you are reading this right now :-)
- Make sure you are using the correct username and password. Pay attention to the error-message you get (if any).
- Is it the correct internet URL you are using. This can be a bit tricky — make sure you are using the url that you usually are using and that the page you are on use SSL (there is a little lock next to the url on the left)
- Have you turned on Caps Lock on your keyboard (make sure it is not on — try typing, if it’s all BIG LETTER — it’s turned on)?
- Wait a little and try again. Sometimes wait a little can solve all the problems in the world it seems.
- If you still have issues — contact Wix support and they will resolve the issue.
Time for a smarter solution — no more passwords
Everykey is a Bluetooth device that replaces your keys and passwords. Using military grade security , Everykey unlocks your phone, laptop, tablet, house door, car door, and other access-controlled devices when you are nearby, then locks them back down when you walk away. Everykey also generates secure passwords for your website accounts, then automatically logs you in when you visit a website. If you lose your Everykey, you can remotely freeze it, so no one else can use it.
If your Everykey is lost or stolen, you can freeze it through the Everykey App. No one will be able to use your frozen Everykey, so you don’t have to worry about someone else accessing your devices and accounts. You’ll still be able to use your old keys and passwords until you find your Everykey and unfreeze it. Although a frozen Everykey will be useless to a thief, it won’t actually freeze into a block of ice.
Wix is according to the company is an Israeli software company, providing cloud-based web development services. It allows users to create HTML5 websites and mobile sites through the use of online drag and drop tools.