Clickbank login // Login-guide
Problems with your Clickbank login?
More than 30,000 people are each month searching for how to login clickbank — so you are not alone.
- You tried to login to Clickbank with the wrong username and password.
- The provided password to login to Clickbank is temporary expired (this can happen if your account is new or your password was recently reset.)
- The Clickbank website is having issues — might just be a glitch.
- Your internet access is unstable.
- Ensure you are connected correctly to the internet. You can try making a simple search on google. Chances are that you are online since you are reading this right now :-)
- Is it the correct internet URL you are using. This can be a bit tricky — make sure you are using the url that you usually are using and that the page you are on use SSL (there is a little lock next to the url on the left)
- Make sure you are using the correct username and password. Pay attention to the error-message you get (if any).
- Have you turned on Caps Lock on your keyboard (make sure it is not on — try typing, if it’s all BIG LETTER — it’s turned on)?
- Wait a little and try again. Sometimes wait a little can solve all the problems in the world it seems.
- If you still have issues — contact Clickbank support and they will resolve the issue
Time for a smarter solution — no more passwords
Everykey is a Bluetooth device that replaces your keys and passwords. Using military grade security , Everykey unlocks your phone, laptop, tablet, house door, car door, and other access-controlled devices when you are nearby, then locks them back down when you walk away. Everykey also generates secure passwords for your website accounts, then automatically logs you in when you visit a website. If you lose your Everykey, you can remotely freeze it, so no one else can use it.
If your Everykey is lost or stolen, you can freeze it through the Everykey App. No one will be able to use your frozen Everykey, so you don’t have to worry about someone else accessing your devices and accounts. You’ll still be able to use your old keys and passwords until you find your Everykey and unfreeze it. Although a frozen Everykey will be useless to a thief, it won’t actually freeze into a block of ice.
- Never share your username or password with anyone.
- Make unique long passwords for each site you are using.
- Especially with online activities it’s important to stay safe, make sure your system is fully updated. Regardless if it’s a mobile device or a computer.
ClickBank is a global internet retailer and affiliate marketplace. ClickBank was founded in already in 1998 and is privately-held. The company has more than 6,000,000 clients worldwide which secured it in becoming the 87th largest Internet retailer in North America.